Wednesday, January 15, 2014

EMBEDDED SYSTEMS by edX

I've been interested in Embedded systems, or I should say, I'm trying to learn about them. 
A couple of weeks ago, I read somewhere on Reddit that there was going to be a course on embedded systems in edX by the University of Texas at Austin! So, I tried to purchase my EK-TM4C123G board which is made by Texas Instruments but I failed miserably and ended up with pending transactions on my bank account. I should try to buy it again in 3 or 4 days when these transactions are removed and I get my money back! 

I will forget about the board for now and I should post an arduino tutorial. However, I'm not an arduino expert, programming guru, or a super smart electronics guy! I've searched for the stuff I do with my arduino (Duemilanove) on the internet and ended up having a lot of problems and I've managed to get through them. Always read, think, try and if this doesn't work, just repeat the process. I only have this old arduino duemilanove which I got when I was in high school but I just ordered an Arduino mini and I'm already thinking about some good stuff to get done with it. Maybe a quadcopter. Who knows.

2 comments: